Unfortunately, I have run out of things to write. I am bored. I am locked at home with almost nothing interesting to do. My life has become absolutely boring. Nothing new is happening. I do the exact same thing every single day. I have not left my house in over two weeks, except to go on a daily walk around my neighborhood. I have not gotten in my car once. I’ve been thinking about going out for a drive, but then I get too lazy or tired. I am literally too tired from nothing. So basically, what I think my problem is that I have no motivation to do anything because every day is the same. All I do is sleep until 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon, do homework when I can finally force myself to do it, and then workout in my living room. There’s not much to my day. I don’t even watch movies or tv shows, I just watch youtube videos once in a while because I get bored so easily I lose interest so quickly. I think I’m going to start watching a tv show series to give me something to do. My fa...
Comments
Post a Comment