#5 Blog Post - Kamille
Tutoring for the first time at EMK last Wednesday was more of a challenge than I initially thought it would be. I've always been someone who enjoys getting tutored by other people but never the other way around. I guess I don't enjoy the idea of tutoring someone because I have never felt confident enough in myself to teach another person a subject that I wasn't strong in. It wasn't until high school that I realized the importance of having a tutor. Prior to that, I "got away" with school through engaging with my teachers, talking to others, and honestly Google. But, elementary school and middle school compared to high school was definitely easier. The pace of work didn't really pick up (in my opinion) until my freshman year. Integrated Math 1 was the class that changed everything for me. I never was a huge math person but this class, at the time, felt like rocket science (boy was I in for a surprise *aka Pre-Calculus and AP Statistics*) I began getting mor...

Comments
Post a Comment