Writing these blog posts have made me realize I could never run a blog. I can never think about what to write about. As much as I want to mix things up and write about something that has nothing to do with quarantine or corona, that fact that I have been trapped in my house with nothing to do doesn't give me much else to talk about. I guess I can use this to vent about how much I dislike learning about plants. On Thursday I have a biology exam about plants and animals. Studying about plants, their structures, and how they reproduce, is one of the most boring things I have ever had to learn. Memorizing everything about gymnosperms and angiosperms is not my cup of tea to say the least. The fact that we have to be tested on it I find quite ridicules. I mean I get it, we are in school, paying thousands of dollars to learn, and I chose this major. But being forced to cram a shit ton of information about plants, their structures, and their behaviors, in my head in order to be able to ans...
Comments
Post a Comment